LaScala Food Hall
LaScala Food Hall in downtown Beaverton is a place to enjoy special homemade food from all over the world alongside a cold beer or cider while catching the game, or enjoying some live music.
LaScala Food Hall is a favorite hangout spot, and home to a variety of amazing micro restaurants:
• Maiale Rosa Wood Fired Pizzeria, offers handcrafted and unique styles of wood fired pizza using all local artisanal products.
• Batter Up!, which specializes in sweet and savory waffles, waffles on a stick, and waffle sandwiches.
• Karver Sandwich Bar is a craft sandwich bar offering scratch made sandwiches, soups, salads and deserts as well as a selection of local beer and wines.
• La Jarochita‘s food truck is one of the busiest and most popular and now the delicious food can be found at LaScala Food Hall.
• The Vault at LaScala, is a full-service specialty wine, cocktail and microbrew bar. The Vault also offers a bar menu from the food window.
• Carina’s Bakery, Beaverton’s first vegan bakery, infuses traditional Swedish baking while being completely vegan and soy-free with gluten-free options.
Drink, eat, chill at LaScala Food Hall. Please check the LaScala website for specific vendor hours.