Taste the Flavors of Fall in Tualatin Valley
Your place for everything pumpkin!
Oregon’s Tualatin Valley is not only known for it’s great pumpkin patches, our coffee shops, breweries and bakeries are turning out plenty of tasty pumpkin treats. Whatever you’re in the mood for, any time of day, you’ll find it at these local spots.
If you like pumpkin lattes, try:
- Brickhaus Coffee (Beaverton) | Pumpkin chai, pumpkin pie latte
- Haven Coffee (Beaverton)| Pumpkin latte and smoked maple latte
- Insomnia Coffee (Hillsboro, Beaverton) | Pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin spice chai
- Jim & Patty’s Coffee (Beaverton) | Hazelnut praline latte
- Kafe (Forest Grove) | Pumpkin pie delight (ice cream drink)
- Lionheart Coffee (Beaverton) | Pumpkin pie latte
- Stash Tea Retail Shop (Tigard) | Cinnamon vanilla, decaf pumpkin spice tea, maple apple cinnamon (bagged teas)
- Symposium Coffee(Tigard, Sherwood) | Pumpkin spice and maple cinnamon lattes
If you like pumpkin breads and treats:
- Carina’s Bakery (Beaverton) | Vegan pumpkin bread
- La Provence (Beaverton, Hillsboro) | Pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin-filled croissant, pumpkin spice macaron, pumpkin batard bread
- Oyatsupan Bakers (Beaverton) | Pumpkin-melon pan
- South Store Cafe(Hillsboro) | Pumpkin spice cinnamon swirl
If you like pumpkin-spiced beer and cocktails:
- Drop Shop Distillery (Hillsboro) | Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
- Ridgewalker Brewing (Forest Grove) | “Mashing Pumpkin” (pumpkin cider)
- Smockville Brewhouse (Sherwood) | Pumpkin spice white Russian
- Stickmen Brewing Co. (Tualatin) | “Squishing of the Squash” (pumpkin IPA)
Head to these Tualatin Valley favorites to satisfy your sweet tooth with the best pumpkin flavors this season.